Matrix is the largest information technology company in Israel.
Matrix is engaged in integration projects, development and implementation of technologies, software solutions and products, representation and marketing of worldwide-leading software products, infrastructure services, offshore consulting, outsourcing, testing, training and deployment, and leading hardware solutions. The uniqueness of Matrix lies in its ability to adapt technologies and solutions for its customers, to create the proper connection between business and technology.
It is important for Matrix to provide high-quality, available, effective, and equal service to all our customers. To this end, we are determined to implement improvements that will enable people with disabilities to access our sites both physically and online. These efforts are directed at the accessibility of our digital assets and at making our buildings throughout the country accessible.
Branches that currently are in the process of being made accessible
Matchpoint – Shenkar 4, Herzliya
Matrix North – MATAM Bld. 22, 1st fl. Haifa
VISA Givatayim – Korazin 1
If you wish to come to our office to receive information, you have an option of sending forms and information leaflets by e-mail to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact us through this site.
An accessible website is a site that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to surf the Web with the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as most surfers. According to a 2003 study by Microsoft, about 20% to 25% of the population face difficulties in using the Internet, and may benefit from more accessible Internet content,. Matrix believes in and works for equal opportunity in the Internet space for people with various disabilities and for people who turn to technology for assistance in computer use.
Site operations and accessibility aids
- This site meets the requirements of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service), 5763-2013.
- Accessibility adjustments were carried out according to the recommendations of the Israeli standard (IS 5568) for content accessibility on the Internet at AA level, and of the international WCAG2.0 document.
- The tests for the highest compatibility were carried out for the Firefox browser.
- The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies, and supports the standard pattern of keyboard operation with the arrow, Enter, and Esc keys to exit menus and windows.
- Customized for viewing in popular browsers and for mobile phones.
- For the best viewing experience with screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software
Site operations and accessibility aids
For easy and convenient surfing, we embedded User1st in the Matrix website, an advanced system that enables you to adapt the site to your needs.
An accessibility button appears in the top right corner of the screen. Press the button to open a menu that lets you choose between several options:
Screen reader – Adapts the site to reading using the screen reading software. Designed for blind and visually impaired people.
Keyboard navigation – Adjusts the site for keyboard navigation. Designed for people who have difficulty using the mouse to navigate the site.
Color sharpness – Adjusts the site to contrasting colors to increase the contrast. Designed for color-blind and visually impaired people.
Monochrome color – Adjusts the site to black-and-white presentation. Designed for color-blind and visually impaired people.
Block flickering – Adjusts the site for epilepsy patients by blocking flickers and fast-moving elements.
Help – Emphasizes guiding text during surfing.
It is possible to define a custom profile based on handicap, need for color tone, font size, and more.
Submitting requests, reporting accessibility problems, and suggesting improvements
Having trouble? Please contact us at:
Sagi Kcohavi Reoveni
Matrix Accessibility Coordinator ,firstname.lastname@example.org, +972-(0)9-9598881
meital weinrebe, email@example.com,+ 972-(0)9-9598840
* This statement was updated on 1.7.19